Do you work in Logistics and Transport? Are you interested in doing business in or with Colombia? Join the Colombian-Dutch Logistics Conference on the 5th and 6th April.
The week of April 3-7 is dedicated to Dutch-Colombian trade and transport cooperation. Within this week, a two-day dialogue will be organised among experts on transport and logistics in Bogotá.
The Colombian Dutch Dialogue (Diálogo Colombo Holandés en temas de Logística y Transporte) is a joint effort commissioned by the Ministries of Foreign Affairs and Infrastructure and the Environment, Rijkswaterstaat and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and is supported by the National Business Association of Colombia ANDI.
It will be an excellent opportunity to meet parties involved in the transport and logistics sector in Colombia and the Netherlands. Whether it is your trade partner, subcontractor, client, service provider or competitor. During the conference, you will gain in depth knowledge on the developments of multimodal logistics in Colombia. In the same week, Rotterdam Partners organises a trade mission for companies from the agro-food and maritime sector on behalf of the city of Rotterdam.
Programme in Bogotá
During the two-day dialogue, various interactive sessions will deal with many topics such as:
- Optimizing the management of freight flows,
- Competition and cooperation between ports and terminals,
- Inland waterway transport opportunities in supply chains and
- Managing transport infrastructure in Colombia and the Netherlands.
Representatives of key organisations and companies in the Netherlands and Colombia on these topics will play an active role during the event. A Colombian and a Dutch moderator will jointly guide the sessions. The Colombian-Dutch Dialogue Logistics Conference 2017 will also have the presence of Mr. Bart van Bolhuis (Director of International Affairs from the Ministry of Infrastructure and the Environment and Board member of ‘Topsector Logistiek’) as well as Mr. Arthur van Dijk (Chairman of Transport and Logistics Netherlands [TLN]).
The results of the event will be round up and presented to the Ministry of Transport from both countries as well as ANDI. As a participant you will have the opportunity to present your knowledge and qualities to do business in Colombia as there will be many opportunities to network.
The mission and conference are interesting for those involved in:
- Shipping (their own) products
- Synchro- and multimodal transport
- Warehousing and supply chain management
- (Inland) port development
- Infrastructure development and management
- Be it consultancy or contracting
- Be it in operations, policy or finance
Don’t miss the opportunity to explore doing business with Colombia!
Register for the conference
Register for the Colombian Dutch Dialogue on Transport and Logistics 2017 on the 5th and 6th of April by filling out the registration form. After registration you will receive a confirmation by e-mail from STC. The invoice will be sent by Rijkswaterstaat.
Participation fee is €325. The package includes:
- Entrance to the 2 day conference in Bogotá
- Publication of your company profile in the mission booklet
- Meet and greet with branch related participants
- Welcome reception at the Dutch Embassy in Bogotá
- Suggestions for flights and hotels will follow
For more information about the conference please download the programme and presentations below, or contact:
Event support management STC
T: (+31) (0) 6 48 75 20 46
The conference is organised by Rijkswaterstaat and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency. With the support of ANDI, STC and Holland House Colombia.