Netherlands Enterprise Agency carries out Horizon 2020 for the Dutch Government.
- You are a researcher who has received his/her PhD between 2 and 12 years ago. You are looking to set up or consolidate your (first) independent research team. To support this mission you are planning to write an application for an ERC Starting or Consolidator grant.
This training is explicitly not meant for grant consultants or support staff.
- You will gain insight in the ERC rules and procedures;
- You will be able to evaluate the strength of your track record;
- You will gain insight in the term ‘frontier science’ and assess your own research idea accordingly;
- You will learn how to translate your research idea into an ERC proposal.
This training is of a highly interactive nature. Apart from benefitting from the experience and insights from the group and the trainers, you will also have the opportunity to meet and discuss with a successful ERC applicant.
The training is entirely taught in English.
The maximum number of participants per training: 15.
This full-day training will take place at Jaarbeurs Meetup, Beatrixgebouw in Utrecht. The training starts at 9.30 and finishes at 17.00.
The costs for this training are € 125. No VAT will be charged. Cancellations must be received by e-mail one week prior to the start of training to receive a full refund of the registration fee.
Please register by completing the online registration form.
If you would like to participate in an ERC training on another date, please check Horizon 2020 events. For our Dutch trainings, please check the Horizon 2020 agenda.
For more information you can contact us at email@example.com.
Netherlands Enterprise Agency carries out Horizon 2020 for the Dutch Government..