Are you preparing a proposal for the Sustainable Water Fund? The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) is organising workshops to support you.
This workshop will take place on the 27th of October and will guide you through the FDW application sheet ‘Financial sustainability and revenue model’.
- You are preparing a proposal for the 3d call of FDW (Sustainable Water Fund)
- You have a financial background and you are familiar with business cases
- To gain insight in how to use the FDW application sheet ‘Financial sustainability and revenue model’ to show the financial sustainability of your project
- To understand the terminology used, what costs are eligible for subsidy and how the application sheet relates to Appendix 3, Program Budget
- To gain insight in RVO’s motivation for requiring a detailed financial overview.
Cases will be used to illustrate the themes of the programme:
- Sustainable access to clean drinking water and sanitation (including waste)
- Efficient water use, especially in agriculture
- Improved river basin management and safe deltas.
Date & Location
The workshop will take place on October 27th, 2016 between 13.00 – 15.00 hrs.
The workshop will take place at the Netherlands Enterprise Agency, Beatrixlaan 2 (Centre Court), The Hague.