The Netherlands is one of the five most competitive economies in the world. A good business climate comes with the good living conditions enjoyed in the Netherlands. The country has much to offer for foreign entrepreneurs and investors: but where and how do you get started?
Starting a business in The Netherlands
If you have an innovative business idea we would like to help you achieve your goals, we advise you to consider the following steps:
Financial plan & innovation
2. Is your idea innovative? See if your product or service is innovative
Double check it through our Innovation Credit fund and fill out a Quick scan.
You can also use our patent databases to find out if your invention is new.
Residence permit & finding a facilitator
Income & market information
5. Do you have sufficient financial means (resources) to be able to reside and live in the Netherlands?
The Dutch Immigration and Naturalisation Service requests a sufficient income
6. Interested in doing research whether your idea is potentially feasible in the market?
Take a look at our Proof-of-concept funding
Intellectual property & workspace
7. Is the idea you have your property?
You may consult us free of charge regarding any queries about patents and other ways of protecting intellectual property (IP) Learn more about Patents & other IP rights
8. Do you need a place to work?
Startupdelta.org has an overview of workspaces, incubators, accelerators and other facilities in the Netherlands for you to turn your ideas into reality.
What can we do for you?
Take a look at the overview below for all our funding opportunities for Startups.