Seeking to invest in one of the DTIF countries, and having trouble arranging the necessary funding from your bank? DTIF Investment might be able to help in the form of loans, guarantees and direct or indirect participation with a repayment obligation. RVO.nl serves as fund manager for this resource.
In order to qualify for the DTIF Investment facility, your company and project will have to meet various requirements.
- You have a solid business plan and will be in a position to repay the funding.
- Your company is established in the Netherlands, where you conduct substantial activities. This means your Dutch operations generate sufficient revenues and profits through activities in the Netherlands for a co-financier to provide funding.
- You should preferably have a co-financier and ideally contribute at least 20%.
- The market is wholly or partially unable to facilitate your financing application and you require additional funding.
- Your activities are not featured on the FMO exclusion list.
- Your project will be implemented in accordance with the OESO guidelines for international corporate social responsibility (IMVO) for multinational companies.
Do you meet the DTIF Investment requirements for Dutch businesses? Do you think your project might qualify?
Complete the following steps and apply for DTIF financing.
- Fill out the QuickScan (PDF) with your concrete project idea and email it to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- A consultant from the RVO.nl DTIF desk will contact you by phone at the earliest possible opportunity. He will discuss your completed QuickScan with you over the course of a conversation, during which you will also provide further details on your project plan. Our consultant will assess whether your project is feasible within DTIF and determine whether an application procedure should be initiated. RVO.nl processes applications in order of receipt. All applications will be assessed by an independent advisory committee.