BEHAVE 2023: Scaling-up behaviour change in the light of the energy and climate crisis
Are you involved in behavioral change in the energy transition? Discover the latest developments and research. Meet participants from all over Europe working on behavioral insights in energy and climate change. And in particular during energy and climate crises.
BEHAVE is an important conference for national energy agencies in Europe. In this 7th edition, policy makers, academia and industry exchange ideas and experiences for:
- the use of behavioral insights into energy efficiency (achieving the same result with less energy);
- climate mitigation (measures against CO2 emissions).
Smart solutions must ensure less CO2 emissions and climate change.
For everyone involved in behavioral change in the energy transition (the transition from fossil fuels to sustainably generated energy). Such as:
- Social scientists, (academic) researchers into behavioral change
- Practitioners within governments, industry and other organizations
- Citizens and energy communities
- Involvement in energy solutions and policy making
- Accept and embrace energy behaviors, solutions and policies
- Interventions to improve or enable behavioral change in households and employees
- A fair and inclusive energy transition
- How technology/system design helps and enables behavioral change
- Public and private procurement of recycled materials instead of raw materials
- Interactive sessions and panel discussions
- Keynotes, lectures and presentations by various disciplines
Registration is now open. Please note: your registration is not final because the number of places is limited. After your registration, you will receive an invitation or rejection as soon as possible. Please put the following dates in your diary:
- Tuesday, November 28, 2023 from 12:00 PM - 6:00 PM
- Wednesday, November 29, 2023 from 9:30 AM - 6:00 PM
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy