Offshore Wind Energy in the Netherlands Workshop
How does the permitting process work for the largest offshore wind farms to date, IJmuiden Ver Wind Farm Sites Alpha and Beta? What are the latest developments in offshore wind in the Netherlands? Find out during the semi-annual Offshore Wind Energy in the Netherlands Workshop.
The workshop takes place during the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC) in the RAI Amsterdam. For those unable to attend the workshop in person, you can also participate online.
The workshop will be of interest to anyone who works in the offshore wind industry and/or is involved in the development of offshore wind projects.
What can you expect?
During this wokshop, several speakers will tell you about the latest developments in offshore wind energy. The programme consists of:
- A look back at the NSEC ministerial meeting and the main conclusions from the NSEC report on port infrastructure needs
- A panel discussion on the supply chain of the offshore wind sector
- An explanation of the Wind Farm Site Decisions for IJmuiden Ver Wind Farm Sites Alpha and Beta
- A preview of the activities of the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy and Netherlands Enterprise Agency for the coming months
- An update on the offshore grid
Tuesday, 28 November
- 13:00 CETDoors open
- 13:30 CETProgramme starts
- 16:00 CETNetworking reception
- 17:30 CETEnd of event
Please note: do you wish to attend the 2-day Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference? Please register on the website of OEEC. You can register for our workshop below.
About this workshop
Every 6 months, we organise an Offshore Wind Energy in the Netherlands Workshop. We do this in collaboration with the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, the Ministry of Infrastructure and Water Management and grid operator TenneT.
Want to know more?
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy