Startup Officers Network is a network of commissionaires representing the Dutch governmental departments and municipalities.
The startup officers have 3 main goals:
- Help startups who see opportunities for collaboration with the government.
- Help governmental organisations become places of learning and innovation by introducing the startup mindset.
- Enable governments to open up public procurement to startups.
Contact a startup officer
- Do you have a product or service that you want to introduce to the Dutch government?
- Do you think the Dutch government could be your launch customer?
- Are you looking for collaboration with one of the ministries, municipalities, or provinces?
- Is certain legislation getting in the way of your innovation?
Contact one of the startup officers. They can help you find the right opportunities, and they are happy to explore the possibilities for collaboration.