The Dutch energy sector has listed companies in the Dutch solar energy sector in one practical document: the NL Solar Guide. The guide includes profiles from companies that are active in the solar energy sector. Public-private partnerships from the International Clean Energy Partnership (ICEP) have put the guide together. The NL Solar Guide has been presented at the online Water, Energy, Technology and Environment Exhibition WETEX 2020, 26 until 28 October.
Export and cooperation
The NL Solar Guide is for organisations in countries other than the Netherlands. The guide helps you to:
- broaden your network in the Dutch solar energy sector;
- make use of Dutch expertise and solutions in the field of solar energy;
- expand your knowledge of the Dutch solar energy sector; and
- promote international cooperation and trade.
International Clean Energy Partnership
The guide is the result of a public-private partnership from the ICEP programme. The following organisations created the 2020 guide:
- FME, the Dutch employers’ organisation for the technology industry,
- Top Sector Energy,
- TKI Urban Energy and Holland Solar, sector organisations for solar energy, and
- the Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
Thanks to their research and practical applications, Dutch companies and research institutes are among the international leaders in the global solar energy sector. ICEP helps Dutch companies offering renewable energy products and services to do business abroad. ICEP also organises various activities for these companies, such as trade missions and matchmaking events.
You can download the NL Solar Guide (PDF). Feel free to share the guide with your network.
Have your company listed in the next guide
Is your Dutch company active in the innovative solar energy sector? Would you like your company to be listed in the 2021 NL Solar Guide? Or do you have questions about the NL Solar Guide? Please send an email to Kenneth Colijn.