Curious about what to expect at next year's CES2023 in Las Vegas? Then register for CES Unveiled on 13 October 2022 in Amsterdam. During this event, we will unveil what is on show at the world's largest tech event. Join us to learn about the latest Dutch developments in tech and meet other entrepreneurs.
Important media platforms, leaders of the tech industry and experts will gather at Amsterdam's Beurs van Berlage for this event. This year's CES Unveiled theme is 'Tech for a better tomorrow'. The event showcases the latest Dutch tech developments from promising startups to established companies. Join us for the ultimate sneak preview of products that will launch at the Consumer Electronics Show (CES) in Las Vegas.
We welcome the entire tech community, from the media and the financial sector to leaders of industry, policymakers, politicians, experts and tech leaders.
CES Unveiled programme
In the morning, you can attend inspiring sessions on the energy transition, human-centred technology and digital healthcare. Various partners will provide the afternoon programme.
- Leadership in Scaling for a Better Tomorrow: Learn how leadership is impacting areas like climate, digital, energy, clean water, and the supply chain.
- Building Equitable Technology in the Finance Sector: How companies ensure their tech is built by and for end users to maximize inclusion and business outcomes.
- Distribution in the Energy Sector: Vision for 2050 - Less consumption and more innovation in the transformation to sustainable, efficient, and smart energy.
- Tech Research Trend: Hear from the Consumer Technology Association about upcoming tech trends being showcased at CES 2023.
- Digital Health: Empowering the Individual - Hear about the latest innovations in digital health care focused on ways to track personal wellness and stimulate behavioural change.
There is also an exhibition space where 100 innovative tech companies will showcase their products and services. Among them are the 70 startups and scale-ups going to Las Vegas to participate in the Dutch CES2023 trade mission.
Register before 12 October. Participation is free of charge.
For more information about this event, please contact:
Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy