The Netherlands Embassy in Sweden invites Dutch companies & startups to team up at Northern Europe's largest meeting place for the construction and real estate industry, the trade fair Nordbygg 2020 in Stockholm.
Nordbygg is held every even year at Stockholmsmässan exhibition centre and attracts around 900 exhibitors and 48,000 visitors. We will use this platform to connect professional and innovative Dutch stakeholders in the built environment with Nordic partners and clients.
You are a Dutch company or startup with an innovative solution for creating sustainable buildings or industrialising and digitising the construction process, in areas such as:
- Energy-efficient building supplies and materials
- Service integration solutions for connected, smart homes and offices, including vehicle-to-grid
- Innovative HVAC solutions
- Building performance measurement systems for energy and water use
- Building automation and service integration solutions for connected construction sites
- Low- and plus energy construction methods.
Urbanisation, climate change and mobility challenges are putting cities under pressure and new innovative solutions are in demand. The built environment sector is Sweden’s largest single sector, but it is currently a fragmented sector. Sweden needs to increase production, shorten lead times and reduce effects on the environment and climate.
Smart built environment is a prioritized strategic innovation program by the Swedish government. Innovations are tested and there is a need for new ideas to reduce the sector’s environmental impact, shorten planning and construction times, reduce total construction costs and facilitate a new business logic in the sector.
Dutch companies have a long tradition of managing complex urban situations and can match their offer with demands abroad.