Do you and your company want to contribute to building sustainable smart cities in the USA? Do you want to exchange knowledge, innovate, do business and work together on a sustainable future? Participate in the Smart City Clipper Sessions.
In March and April 2019, historic sailing ship 'The Amsterdam' will visit Miami, Baltimore, New York and Boston. At these cities the ship will become the stage for 'Smart City Clipper Sessions'.
During these 3-hour sessions, Dutch and American high-ranking government representatives and entrepreneurs will exchange knowledge and explore how to contribute to building sustainable smart cities.
The 4 Clipper Smart City Sessions are part of a multi-year collaboration between the Netherlands and the U.S. on Smart Cities, where we exchange knowledge, innovate, do business and work together on a sustainable future. The sessions will maximize the effectiveness of the sessions since the insights will be presented at the NYSC expo in May 2019. For this reason, the organization of the NYSC expo will co-host the sessions.
- Miami, March 20 - March 21: 2 Sessions: Water Quality | City Logistics, Cross Chain Coordination, Blockchain Technology
- Baltimore, March 27 - March 30: Flood resilience
- New York, April 10: Innovative Green Building, Industry Resilience, Circular Urban Development
- Boston, April 17 – April 24: Energy Systems and Sustainable Building
We offer you:
- Interactive sharing of knowledge and insights;
- The possibility to present your matching solution to the specific city challenge;
- Networking abilities with US statesmen, company leaders and influencers;
- Site visits to relevant sustainability projects in the respective city;
- A dinner on board of the Clipper with participants of the Clipper Smart City Session;
- In some cities there is the possibility of reserving one of the cabins on the ship to spend the night free of charge.
Participation is free of charge. Travel and/or accommodation costs will be at your own expense.
For Miami, Baltimore and New York, please register by filling in the online registration form.
For Boston, please use a separate form.
For questions about these events, please send an e-mail to: firstname.lastname@example.org.