Building upon the success of last year, the Dutch Government, trade organisations and a variety of renowned offshore wind companies invite foreign government delegations to visit the Netherlands. Centered around the Offshore Energy Exhibition and Conference 2020 (26 -28 Oct), Amsterdam, we welcome delegations to meet and exchange knowledge with policy makers, key players in our supply chain, and fully experience the Dutch approach towards implementing offshore wind energy.
We welcome government officials from countries that are considering or developing offshore wind energy.
Knowledge and experience level
The final programme will be tailored to your needs and will be suitable for delegates with an intermediate or advanced level of knowledge and experience in offshore wind. Last year, more than 50 foreign government officials from eight countries actively participated in the programme and evaluated the sessions as very educational and valuable. Watch last year’s highlights.
Date and location
26 – 29 October, 2020, Amsterdam, The Netherlands. The programme will be centered around the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference (OEEC2020) in the RAI Amsterdam Convention Centre.
What to expect?
Your visit to the Netherlands will consist of:
- An exclusive masterclass programme - The Dutch Government will host a series of masterclasses to share experience in risk and cost reduction methods in offshore wind energy development with their international colleagues. Financial aspects, tender systems, innovation, offshore grid and port development will also be discussed.
- Visit to the Offshore Energy Exhibition & Conference 2020
- Matchmaking sessions and networking
- Site visits to offshore wind sites (wind and research companies, vessels, ports, wind farms)
- Social programme
- On request - Closed round table meetings with Dutch policy makers, individual (company) visits, and meetings can be arranged.
Express your interest
To express your interest in attending or for any further questions or suggestions for the OEEC2020 programme please fill out our pre-registration form.