The third edition of CES Unveiled offers a global platform to tech powerhouses and innovative startups to share their revolutionary technologies. The event brings together an audience of 1,000+ entrepreneurs, investor communities, senior-level executives, researchers, government officials, media, thought leaders & influencers and global corporations from across Europe.
Tech Improving Lives
The central theme of CES Unveiled Amsterdam 2019 is Tech improving Lives, focusing on those technologies that keep our world healthy, safe and secure. We provide you with the opportunity to present your ground-breaking innovations that improve our world and change our lives.
Conference Program and Networking Experience
The event will begin with conference programming featuring CTA executives and industry leaders, followed by an Exhibition and Networking Experience, where the most innovative companies from the Netherlands and the surrounding region will present the latest technologies around emerging technology and trends improving our world and changing our lives, including
- artificial intelligence (AI)
- enterprise solutions
- health and wellness
- smart cities.
Do you want to present your company?
Do you want to be 1 of the 100 innovative companies presenting themselves for a 2000+ audience, including investors, senior-level executives, researchers, government officials, media, thought leaders, international influencers and global corporations from across Europe?
- Exhibitor stand, brand placement & company profile in on-site event guide
- Two exhibitor badges and one PR consultant badge to the event
- Two nights hotel in Amsterdam (for exhibitors out of the Netherlands)
- Win one of 10 tickets & booth for TNW2020
- Participate in corporate innovation challenges
- Use the logo of CES on website & communications
- Get invited for ‘invite-only’ sessions with corporates, investors, thought leaders.
Startup Company (Highboy) €350
Established Company (Tabletop) €1,000
Unparalleled Networking Opportunities
- 40+ top-tier media from the Netherlands and surrounding regions
- 20+ countries represented
- 1,000+ industry professionals
- 200+ senior-level executives
A range of exclusive side events organized by CES unveiled partners:
- Corporate Venturing Network
- Ministry of Economic Affairs
- TomTom & futurefactor
- Tech Tour & Brainport Network
- EU Commission
- Chamber of Commerce (KVK)
- Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO)
- TechLeap.NL & TradeCounsellors.nl
- SparkOptimus & ImpactCity