Join our online workshops on Horizon Europe. These workshops will guide you through the Horizon Europe programme. The basics training course explains the Horizon Europe structure, policy background and funding possibilities.
After this training course, you will know whether the Horizon Europe programme suits your project idea.
The basics training course is meant for those who have little to no experience with previous European Framework Programmes.
You work at a Dutch university, knowledge institute, innovative company or other organisation, such as a governmental or non-profit organisation.
As a result of this training course:
- You know what part of Horizon Europe is most relevant to you;
- You know whether to apply for a Horizon grant;
- You are aware of the policy background of the programme;
- You know where to find information about calls/topics.
You can register via our online registration form. Please answer all questions in the registration form to be eligible to participate in this free training course.
One week before the training course, you will receive a final confirmation with the link to the webinar.
Horizon Europe training courses
With our Horizon Europe training courses you will learn how to develop and submit promising project proposals.
The workshops are for people with various levels of experience, from those new to European framework programmes to experienced project managers. Your level of experience and the phase your project or idea is in, determine the workshop you will benefit the most from.
We offer the following courses:
- Horizon Europe: basics (18 November): an introduction to Horizon Europe for those exploring opportunities.
- Horizon Europe: how to prepare? (14 October, 25 November): for those who want to coordinate or join a consortium. Learn what it takes to develop a proposal.
- Horizon Europe: impact (13 and 26 October, 16 November): for project coordinators or partners involved in project design. Find out how to set up a project proposal from an impact point of view.
If you have any questions about this training course, please contact email@example.com.
If you are unable to attend the training course, please let us know as soon as possible via firstname.lastname@example.org. Your place will be available for the first person on the reserve list.