Join our online workshops on Horizon Europe. These workshops will guide you through the Horizon Europe programme. The how to prepare training course focuses on how to prepare a project proposal under pillar 2 (Global Challenges).
After this training course, you will understand the policy needs behind calls. You will also know how to involve the right stakeholders.
The how to prepare training course is meant for those who have little experience with previous European Framework Programmes. You want to join or coordinate a consortium. With your project proposal, you will apply for funding under Pillar 2 of Horizon Europe (Global Challenges). You work at a university, knowledge institute, innovative company or other organisation, such as a government or non-profit organisation.
As a result of this training course:
- You know the importance of the programme's policy background and how to integrate it into your proposal;
- You know where to find information about calls, topics, and evaluations;
- You know how to read and interpret a topic and find relevant background information;
- You know how to find and involve the right stakeholders and build a strong consortium.
Registration is no longer possible. You can inform us if you are interested in one of our training courses.
Already registered? One week before the training course, you will receive a final confirmation with the link to the webinar.
Horizon Europe training courses
With our Horizon Europe training courses you will learn how to develop and submit promising project proposals.
The workshops are for people with various levels of experience, from those new to European framework programmes to experienced project managers. Your level of experience and the phase your project or idea is in, determine the workshop you will benefit the most from.
We offer the following courses:
- Horizon Europe: basics (20 April 2021): an introduction to Horizon Europe for those exploring opportunities.
- Horizon Europe: how to prepare? (22 April 2021): for those who want to coordinate or join a consortium. Learn what it takes to develop a proposal.
- Horizon Europe: impact! (15 April 2021): for project coordinators or partners involved in project design. Find out how to set up a project proposal from an impact point of view.
- Webinar series Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships (20 May, 27 May and 3 June): for experienced researchers (post-doc) that want to expand their research experience with a stay in a foreign group.
If you have any questions about this training course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.