In this training we will focus on how to start preparing a project proposal under pillar 2 of Horizon Europe (Global Challenges). After this training, you will understand the policy needs behind calls/topics and know how to involve the right stakeholders.
People who have little experience with previous European Framework Programmes. You are interested in joining or coordinating a consortium. With your project proposal you apply for funding under Pillar 2 of Horizon Europe (Global Challenges). You work at a university, knowledge institute, innovative company or another organization like government or non-profit organization.
As a result of this training:
- You can explain the importance of the policy background of the programme and integrate it in your proposal
- You know where to find information about calls/topics/evaluation
- You know how to read and interpret a topic and find relevant background information
- You know how to find and involve the right stakeholders and build a strong consortium
You can no longer register for 8 February. Please check our events page for possible other dates.
- 26 January, 9:30 – 12:30 CET (fully booked)
- 30 January, 9:30 – 12:30 CET (fully booked)
- 8 February, 9:30 – 12:30 CET (fully booked)