Join our online workshops on Horizon Europe. These workshops will guide you through the Horizon Europe programme. The impact training course focuses on the importance of impact in project proposals under pillar 2 of (Global Challenges).
After this training course, you will know how to design a project proposal from an impact point of view. You will also know how to involve the right stakeholders at the right time for the right activities.
The impact training course is meant for those who have little experience with previous European Framework Programmes. You want to coordinate a consortium or join one where you have a role in the project design. You work at a university, knowledge institute, innovative company or other organisation, such as a governmental or non-profit organisation.
As a result of this training course:
- You are aware of the importance of the European context and policy background of the programme. You know how to use it to improve your proposal;
- You have hands-on experience in designing your project proposal from an impact point of view;
- You know how to involve stakeholders in your project proposal.
Registration is no longer possible. You can inform us if you are interested in one of our training courses.
Already registered? One week before the training course, you will receive a final confirmation with the link to the webinar.
Horizon Europe training courses
With our Horizon Europe training courses you will learn how to develop and submit promising project proposals.
The workshops are for people with various levels of experience, from those new to European framework programmes to experienced project managers. Your level of experience and the phase your project or idea is in, determine the workshop you will benefit the most from.
We offer the following courses:
- Horizon Europe: basics (20 April 2021): an introduction to Horizon Europe for those exploring opportunities.
- Horizon Europe: how to prepare? (22 April 2021): for those who want to coordinate or join a consortium. Learn what it takes to develop a proposal.
- Horizon Europe: impact! (15 April 2021): for project coordinators or partners involved in project design. Find out how to set up a project proposal from an impact point of view.
- Webinar series Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions Postdoctoral Fellowships (20 May, 27 May and 3 June): for experienced researchers (post-doc) that want to expand their research experience with a stay in a foreign group.
If you have any questions about this training course, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.