The Baltic Sea holds potential for offshore wind energy in Europe. It will host as much as 93 GW by 2050, up from 2.2 GW today. Join us on 20 May when we take a closer look at the current market conditions, projects, and business opportunities for Dutch offshore wind supply chain companies in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
Like the North Sea, the Baltic Sea region has ambitious plans to invest in onshore and offshore energy infrastructure. This webinar will focus on the broader European context and perspective for Baltic offshore wind.
We invite offshore wind supply chain companies based in the Netherlands. Our goal is to introduce these companies to the offshore wind sector in Estonia, Latvia, and Lithuania.
- Welcome by Margot Roose on behalf of the Netherlands Embassies in the Baltics.
- Presentation: the instruments we offer by Daniel Tserepnin, Netherlands Enterprise Agency.
- Collective trade promotion activities by Daniëlle Veldman, NWEA.
- Latest developments and insights for offshore wind in the Baltic Sea by Mattia Cecchinato, WindEurope.
- Estonia, Latvia and Lithuania Market assessment report for the Dutch offshore wind industry by Albert van der Hem and Tijmen Gombert, BLIX Consultancy.
- Questions, discussion, and conclusions.
Representatives from the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and NWEA are available to help you to enter this new market through supporting instruments and trade promotion activities.
Market assessment report
The Dutch Ministry of Foreign Affairs recently commissioned a market assessment report about the offshore wind energy sector. It will become available for participants after the webinar.
Do you have questions about this event? Please contact email@example.com.