The Transparency Benchmark is a biennial measurement that measures how transparent the social reporting of Dutch companies is. Are you a participant? Or do you want to participate in the Transparency Benchmark 2023? Then don't miss this online kick-off.
The government considers it important that Dutch companies are transparent in their reporting on their activities and policies in the social sphere (CSR). To encourage this, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate (EZK) and the Royal Netherlands Institute of Chartered Accountants (NBA) annually compile the Transparency Benchmark. In preparation for the Transparency Benchmark, the Transparency Transparency Benchmark 2023 Kick-off event is held.
This event is for (future) participants of the Transparency Benchmark 2023. Are you not part of the Transparency Benchmark 2023 participant group, but would you like to participate? Then we would like to receive your voluntary participation for the Transparency Benchmark via email@example.com. Please send this no later than 25 April. After the voluntary participation is received, you can also register for this online kick-off event.
During the online kick-off on 26 April 2023, trends and developments in CSR reporting are discussed and important tips for transparently reporting on the social impact of your company are given. Moreover, we discuss the criteria of the Transparency Benchmark and how the self-assessment tool works. This practical tool explains how the benchmark works and how you can use it to positively influence your company's benchmark score.
So: everyone who wants to make an good start with their participation in the Transparency Benchmark and wants to stay up to date with the CSRD and other trends and developments is cordially invited to attend.
Kick-off Transparency Benchmark 2023:
- At 10.45 we will be 'live'. Grab another cup of coffee, we start at 11.00 am
- Opening and introduction, by host Fiona Yauw
- Welcome, by Ilknur Dönmez – Ministery of Economic Affairs and Climate
- Trends & developments in CSR reporting - Giuseppe van der Helm, chairman of the expert panel
- Transparency as a tool for change - Emmelie Claessens and Yuri Herder – Business & Human Rights advisors at ABN AMRO
- Explanation of the Transparency Benchmark and the self-assessment tool, by Bas Sprenger de Rover – Senior Consultant Climate Change & Sustainability Services at Ernst & Young
Register for the online Kick-off Transparency Benchmark 2023 event via the online registration form.
Want to know more?
- View the participant protocol and criteria for the self-assessment
- Read more information about the Transparency Benchmark
- Do you have questions about the Transparency Benchmark or the kick-off meeting? Please contact the organization via e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org.
This event is organized by the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO), commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate (EZK) and in cooperation with the Royal Netherlands Institute of Chartered Accountants (NBA).