Is your deep-tech startup ready for the next international step? Do you want to do business and meet with investors and potential clients? Then join our startup mission to Slush 2023 in Helsinki, Europe's leading startup event. Register before 20 September 2023.
Through this mission, we want to strengthen the position of innovative startup companies based in the Netherlands and expand the Dutch tech ecosystem.
With more than 12,000 visitors, 4,200 startups, 2,200 investors and 650 journalists from around the world, Slush in Helsinki is a meeting point for the startup world. The trade show allows startups to present their companies to a broad and diverse audience.
NL Lounge at Slush
The Netherlands has its own NL Lounge at Slush. This is your headquarters to meet with the global startup community. As of this year, there are no individual stands available for Dutch startups.
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) and its partners also organise many side events where you can meet with investors, coaches and fellow innovators.
Why take part?
RVO's startup mission to Slush 2023 targets young tech companies with a scalable business model that want to grow rapidly. We collaborate with our regional partners to offer you valuable side events and further expand your network.
Slush gives you a chance to:
- Present your product or service to a large, international audience;
- Validate or test your product or service;
- Attract new customers;
- Expand your international network;
- Build strategic partnerships with other companies;
- Meet potential investors;
- Attract talent;
- Generate media attention;
- Learn about European and global markets and your competition.
Slush offers you plenty of opportunities for meetings, networking and challenges.
We invite startups that:
- Have a high-tech, innovative and potentially disruptive product or service;
- Have a product or service with proven market acceptance in the Dutch market;
- Have started or are ready to scale up internationally;
- Are looking for Series Funding A, B or C;
- Are registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce.
Does your company not fit this profile, but would you still like to join this trade mission? Please explain in your application why you should be part of the Dutch delegation to Slush.
We are still finalising this mission. Below you will find the preliminary programme (subject to change).
|12 October||CES Unveiled in the Netherlands (optional): Visit this preparatory network event to meet other startups and get to know RVO and its partners.|
|9 November||Slush Bootcamp in the Netherlands: The ultimate event to prepare you for Slush 2023. The Bootcamp offers workshops, investor training and more.|
|28 November||Welcome to Helsinki: Enjoy food and drinks and meet with the Dutch delegation and diplomatic representation in Helsinki.|
|29 November - 1 December||Slush 2023 in Helsinki: Networking, side events and many other ways to grow your business. Meet investors, potential clients and business partners at our NL Lounge.|
Registration and fees
Registration is now clowed.
Companies that join the mission must fall within the format and focus of the mission. Registration does not guarantee your place in this mission. We assess your registration based on the requirements under 'For whom?'.
We also encourage women's entrepreneurship. We do not select participants based on gender. But we challenge you to look for women within your organisation to take part in this mission.
The participation fee is €500 (excluding VAT) per company. Only 2 participants per company can take part. This fee gives you:
- Unlimited access to Slush for 2 participants;
- Access to the Slush Bootcamp preparatory meeting;
- Use of the NL Lounge as a meeting point at Slush;
- Access to side events and networking activities such as breakfast sessions, Helsinki city tours, drinks at the embassy and other networking events with NL partners;
- Access to networking events;
- Matchmaking opportunities with potential investors;
- The opportunity to sign contracts or Memoranda of Understanding in the presence of the Head of Delegation;
- Support from the Netherlands Embassy in Helsinki and the Netherlands Enterprise Agency;
- Exclusive pitching opportunities (pre-selected by the Slush organisers);
- Transportation in Helsinki.
Travel and accommodation
Travel and accommodation are at your own expense. This also applies to meals and drinks, unless stated otherwise in the programme.
Corporate Social Responsibility
The Dutch government places importance on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and endorses the OECD Guidelines for Multinational Enterprises. These state the CSR standards for internationally active entrepreneurs. Following the OECD guidelines is one of the conditions for participation in this mission.
For more information about this trade mission, please contact:
Project leader Slush 2023
Netherlands Enterprise Agency
Phone: +31 6 2551 6714