Is your startup ready to take the next international step? Do you want to expand your foreign network and meet potential investors? Then join our trade mission to Digital Demo Day (DDD) in Dusseldorf, from 17 August until 19 August. The fast-growing German markets are close to the Netherlands. This offers Dutch start-ups many opportunities.
Digital Demo Day is one of the most important events on the tech calendar. Boosting more than 4,000 daily visitors, 200 startups, more than 100 investors and as many matchmaking opportunities. At this year's event, 3 themes will take centre stage:
Why join us?
This trade mission offers you great opportunities to:
- present your product or service to an international audience;
- validate or test your product or service;
- draw in new customers;
- expand your international business network;
- start strategic partnerships with other companies;
- meet with potential investors;
- attract new talent;
- generate media attention for your product or service;
- gain knowledge about the German market and your competitors.
We invite startups that:
- have a high-tech and innovative product or service;
- have a product or service that has a proven market acceptance in the Dutch market;
- have started or are ready for international scale-up;
- are registered at the Dutch Chamber of Commerce;
- have a Business-to-Business orientated product or service;
- were founded after 2011;
- have a presentable or visible prototype.
Does your company not fit the profile mentioned above? But do you still think you are eligible to join this trade mission? Please explain why you should be part of the Dutch delegation to Dusseldorf in your application.
What to expect
Our NL Lounge at DDD gives you a central place where you can promote your products and network. The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) and its partners organise side events where you can meet with potential customers, partners, investors and other startups.
A complete programme will follow soon.
Registration and fees
You can no longer register. Up to 15 startups can take part in this mission.
Companies that join the mission must fall within the format and focus of the mission. So your registration does not guarantee your place in this mission.
The participation fee is €500 excluding VAT per company, with a maximum of 2 participants per company. This fee gets you:
- unlimited excess for 2 persons to Digital Demo Day;
- attendance to our preparatory meeting;
- usage of the NL Lounge;
- access to side-events and network activities;
- opportunity to sign contracts or Memoranda of Understandings in the presence of the Head of Delegation;
- travel ticket for bus and trams in Düsseldorf;
- support in Düsseldorf by the Dutch embassy, consulate-general and RVO.
Travel and accommodation costs are at your own expense, as are meals and drinks unless otherwise stated in the programme.
For more information about this event, please contact:
Project leader Digital Demo Day 2022
Netherlands Enterprise Agency