What are the business opportunities for enhancing the value of agricultural residues in Côte d’Ivoire? How can the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and the Netherlands Embassy in Abidjan help you make the most of those opportunities? This webinar will answer these questions. The webinar is in English.
This webinar is for:
- Companies and organisations involved in biomass technology, logistics, or research with a potential business interest in Côte d’Ivoire;
- Companies, organisations and NGOs involved in the cocoa, cashew, cassava, palm oil and rubber value chains; and
- Knowledge institutes and universities involved in biomass research and the value chains mentioned.
During this webinar we will give you:
- An update about opportunities, challenges and perspective for the biomass sector in Côte d’Ivoire;
- An overview of availability, mobilisation aspects and potential applications of the most common residue streams from the cocoa, cashew, cassava, palm oil and rubber value chains;
- An overview of relevant Côte d’Ivoire stakeholders and ongoing initiatives; and
- An overview of Dutch government tools and instruments to stimulate Netherlands-Côte d’Ivoire collaboration.
We will share the latest sector study: ‘Waste-based Biomass in Côte d’Ivoire’. Join our interactive discussion on opportunities for companies in the Netherlands and knowledge institutes. We will also discuss the next steps for market exploration and the role of the Netherlands Enterprise Agency and the Netherlands Embassy in Abidjan.
This webinar provides you with:
- A better understanding of biomass availability, mobilisation opportunities, challenges and risks in Côte d’Ivoire;
- A better understanding of the Côte d’Ivoire biomass stakeholder landscape; and
- Information on follow-up activities to explore the Côte d’Ivoire biomass market.
Register to join this webinar on 11 June from 11:00 to 13:00 CEST. You can register until 10 June 12:00 CEST.
For more information about this webinar, please contact:
Bregje Drion, Partners for Innovation