The technology is in order, and you want to continue to grow with your company. The next step is an investment round. This investment round can quickly be a tipping point for your company.
In the Life Sciences & Health (LSH) sector, in particular, there are many hurdles you have to take:
- good technology;
- robust business plan;
- regulatory affairs in order; and
- a future-proof IP strategy.
The workshop is for entrepreneurs active in the LSH- and biotech sector. During this workshop, the focus is on practical examples from these sectors. You learn from the experts and from others by doing class and individual assignments.
After this workshop, you will know the following:
- How to draw up a strong business strategy
- Which IP rights can you use within your company
- What an IP strategy entails
- How the IP strategy and the business strategy reinforce each other
|Time (CEST)||Programme section|
|12:45 - 13:00||Walk-in with coffee and tea|
|13:00 - 14:00||Part 1 - Business strategy door Birgit Schmerbach|
|14:00 - 14:15||Break|
|14:15 - 15:15||Part 2 - IP strategie door Katja Apelt|
|15:15 - 15:30||Break|
|15:30 - 16:00||Part 3 - Get started with your own business and IP strategy|
|16:00||Drinks and snacks|
For this workshop, some basic knowledge is required. We assume that at the start, you have an understanding of the following:
- The most important IP rights, as mentioned in the brochure 'The basics of intellectual property'.
- Have your own business strategy and IP strategy in mind.
Please register via the online registration form.