If you are thinking of starting a business in the Netherlands, then sign up for the Netherlands Chamber of Commerce (KVK) Starting your own business seminar. The half-day sessions will take place in Rotterdam (14 February/20 March), Amsterdam (18 February/25 March) and Eindhoven (19 February) 2019 between 1.30 and 16.30 p.m.
The sessions deal with the main issues confronting starters when they set up a business. The theoretical and experience-based information will guide you through every step of the complex process of starting a company. It will give you an insight into what it means to do business in the Netherlands. There will also be plenty of opportunity for questions and you can approach the advisor after the session by telephone, email or social media, if you need to discuss more specific details about your situation.
Which topics will be covered?
Topics will include:
- what it takes to become an entrepreneur;
- why you need to write a business plan;
- marketing and market research tips;
- advice on finances, budgeting, taxes, and deductions and allowances;
- information on legal forms, rules and regulations, and how to minimise risks;
- clear information on the use of and need for a model agreement.
Who is the seminar for?
- thinking about getting started as an entrepreneur.
- about to set up your own business.
- an entrepreneur who has just started.