Reversing the Flow (RtF) supports communities in vulnerable situations by strengthening their water security. RtF aims at making communities stronger with water and climate adaptation actions that communities organise and lead themselves. Local partners will create so-called 'hubs' to support the communities.
Reversing the Flow (RtF) is looking for knowledge partners to initiate knowledge sharing, learning and monitoring within and between hubs. Suitable knowledge partners are organisations that excel in:
- defining meaningful objectives together with implementing partners ('hubs');
- seeking alignment with existing learning structures in the target countries;
- developing links between the hubs; and
- supporting hubs with lobby and advocacy to change policies.
- Burkina Faso
RtF's learning component involves a broad range of activities. So we are looking for organisations to team up and work together as a consortium. We expect our knowledge partners to have:
- Access to established local networks in RtF's target countries;
- Access to local communities, including the logistical capacity for on-site visits;
- Communication skills in local languages;
- Knowledge and experience in:
- governance structures, with a focus on water and climate change;
- monitoring and learning at various levels, from small communities to donors and governments;
- knowledge brokering and information sharing, including the ability to link indigenous knowledge to academic knowledge.
We will publish more specific information in our tender document. We expect to publish this document in April via our website and TenderNed.