The FastLane programme helps promising startups and scaleups to speed up their growth. Currently, the programme is carried out as a pilot with innovative entrepreneurs that have a scalable business model and the potential to grow worldwide. The Netherlands Enterprise Agency actively approaches promising businesses for the FastLane programme via its own network.
Participation in the programme
To participate in the programme you need to have a business with an innovative product or service and:
• have the ambition to be the largest competitor in your field;
• solve societal challenges, for example, by helping achieve the climate and energy goals;
• have the potential to take your business abroad soon;
• expect to expand by 10 FTE and by over €1 million in sales within three 3 years’ time;
• preferably have already secured an initial round of funding.
Do you meet these criteria, or do you know startups and scaleups that do? Send us an email for a personal consult. In the process of application, our advisors will decide whether your business can participate in the FastLane programme. We can also inform you about other business tools for startups and scaleups. Have a look at the options below.