You must inform us immediately of facts or circumstances which may cause changes to (parts of) the project, may cause delay in carrying out the project, or prevent you from fulfilling your obligations as laid down in the Administrative Decision.
Reasons for changes
This duty to report concerns changes in the implementation of the project, such as being unable to meet a certain deadline (including reporting); changes in hardware or in the operational plan. Not informing us in a timely manner may have serious consequences for the subsidy for your project.
For changes with financial implications, please use the form 'Budget amendment request' under Downloads below.
For changes in the partnership, a departing partner needs to sign a letter stating that they agree to withdraw from the project. For a new partner you need to provide us with the following:
- A copy of your registration at the local Chamber of Commerce;
- A partner form signed by an empowered director stating that they are committed to execute the PPP-project according to the administrative decision signed between us and the applicant (see Partner Form below);
- An Audited annual report or other proof of the financial capability to pay the own contribution – or a letter from the applicant guaranteeing the whole own contribution to the project;
- Information on activities of the new partner: core business, turnover, employment and relevant market experience;
- An update of the cooperation agreement signed by all participating partners (see Format Cooperation Agreement under Downloads below).