You must inform RVO.nl immediately of facts or circumstances that may cause changes to (parts of) the project, may cause delay in carrying out the project, or prevent you from fulfilling your obligations as laid down in the Administrative Decision.
Reasons for changes
This duty to report concerns changes in the implementation of the project, such as being unable to meet a certain deadline (including reporting) and changes in hardware or in the operational plan. Not informing RVO.nl in a timely manner may have serious consequences for the subsidy for your project.
For changes with financial implications in FDW12 and FDW14 projects, please use the form Budget amendment request form under Downloads below. For FDW16 and FDW17 projects, please use the financial reporting tool.
Changes in the partnership
For changes in the partnership, a departing partner needs to sign a letter stating that they agree to withdraw from the project. For a new partner you need to provide RVO.nl with the following:
- A copy of the registration at a local Chamber or Register of Commerce;
- A partner form signed by an empowered director, stating that they are committed to executing the PPP project according to the administrative decision signed between RVO.nl and the applicant (see Partner Form under Downloads below);
- An audited annual report or other proof of the financial capability to pay the own contribution, or a letter from the applicant guaranteeing their own whole contribution to the project;
- Information on activities of the new partner: core business, turnover, employment and relevant market experience;
- An update of the cooperation agreement signed by all participating partners (see Format Cooperation Agreement under Downloads below).