This subsidy is temporarily closed, it will open again in the beginning of 2020.
The FVO operates on the 'first come, first served' principle, which means that we will assess complete subsidy applications in the order in which they are received.
How to apply
The procedure consists of several steps:
- We offer you a noncommittal orientation interview about the subsidy. If you are interested, please contact us via email@example.com or 088 042 42 42. Calling from abroad? Please dial: +31 70 379 80 00.
- Before you can submit an application, you will go through an advisory procedure. You can request this procedure through the quick scan as described on the FVO page. Our advisor will then contact you and begin the advisory procedure.
- You can submit your final subsidy application once you have gone through the advisory procedure and have received an advice from our advisor. Download the application form.
- Send in your application form and all annexes through ePortal.
Required information and documents
You must fill in the application form through our ePortal and upload/attach the following attachments. Please complete the attachments in English. Make sure to include all of the necessary signatures, also those of your partners.
When filling in your application form in our ePortal, keep the following information and documents ready:
- Registration number Dutch Chamber of Commerce, address, SBI code, bank account number and contact information of the main applicant
- Turnover figures of the last 2 financial years of the main applicant
- Registration number Dutch Chamber of Commerce, address, SBI code, bank account number and contact information of the partners (Chamber of Commerce registration number only for Dutch partners)
- Project title
- Quick Scan number
- Country or countries the project will focus upon
- Project costs, subsidy, start and end date of the project
Submit the completed application forms through ePortal:
- Annex Ia Project proposal Project A+B ( Word, odt) - please include extra documents as mentioned in the Annex in separate files
- Annex Ib Project proposal Project B ( Word, odt) - please include extra documents as mentioned in the Annex in separate files
- Annex II Project Budget calculation tool (xls)
- Annex III Partner Form -per partner- (pdf)
- Annex IV Cooperation Agreement (pdf)
- Annex V Integrity policy, code of conduct(s) or other relevant documents (form free)
- Annex VI RBC policy of the Dutch company(ies) (form free)
- Annex VII Two recent annual financial reports of the main applicant (form free)
- Annex VIII Authorisation Intermediary (pdf) (optional)
The application includes a monitoring- and effect Measurement (M&E) Plan that is in line with FVO Theory of Change. Netherlands Enterprise Agency has defined few standardised (M&E) indicators that you may want to integrate in your M&E plan next to your own, specific, project indicators.
The person responsible for submitting the application on behalf of the partnership (the main applicant) bears responsibility to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Following your application
We will first check if your application is complete. If this is the case, we will assess your application based on the threshold criteria (knock-out criteria). If your application meets these criteria, we will assess its quality based on the policy criteria. This assessment is based on a system of point allocation. You will be notified whether your application has been approved within 13 weeks of receipt of your application.