The application period for the reimbursement is from 27 March until and including 26 June 2020 17:00 CEST.
Prepare your application
Keep the following data ready:
- Chamber of Commerce registration number;
- SBI code of the main activity of your business;
- bank account number;
- postal and visiting address.
The authorisation form is for your intermediary to complete, should you prefer to use one. It is available in Dutch only. We trust your Dutch intermediary to help you with the form: 'Machtigingsformulier Tegemoetkoming schade COVID-19'.
After your application
- We aim to decide within 2 weeks. You will hear from us if we need more than 2 weeks to decide on your application.
- Together with the Chamber of Commerce, we check whether your application fulfils the requirements.
- We base our decision on the information from the Commercial Register as of 15 March 2020.
- We also check any risk of insolvency.
- If your application fulfils all requirements, we will pay the reimbursement within 2 to 3 working days.
- We always check applications afterwards. Should you have received the reimbursement by mistake, we will review or reclaim the amount. This may take place until 5 years after payment of the reimbursement.