You may submit your grant application for the first tender round from 1 July 2019 09:00 CEST to 27 September 2019 12:00 CEST following the steps of this application page.
How to apply
The procedure consists of several steps:
- You can only submit a grant application if you have submitted a concept note before 4 June 2019 15:00 CEST and received an advice from us. Please mention the concept note reference number in your correspondence (starting with SDG719).
- If you have submitted your concept note through ePortal, please submit your grant application through the same portal with the same login and password as you used when submitting the concept note. If you encounter technical problems when logging in please contact e-overheidvoorBedrijven@rvo.nl.
- If you have submitted your concept note via email, please submit the grant application via email. Send in your application form and all annexes together in one email to email@example.com. Please put your concept note reference number + the name of the applicant in the subject field. Please note: do not send your application and annexes as one PDF document.
- An applicant is eligible to submit a maximum of two grant applications to the facility.
All required documents
Your grant application should be received by The Netherlands Enterprise Agency no later than 27 September 2019 12:00 CEST. You must email or submit the following attachments in English:
- Annex 1: Activity proposal (Word, Odt)
- Annex 2: Activity business plan (Word, Odt)
- Annex 3: Activity financial sustainability (format will be provided soon)
- Annex 4: Activity EAMD scorecard analysis
- Annex 5: Audited annual reports including financial statements of the last 3 years (2018, 2017, 2016) of the applicant
- Annex 6: Official company/organisation registration documents (only for applicants not registered in The Netherlands)
- Annex 7: Official licenses to operate in the target market of the proposed intervention issued by the relevant authority (e.g. business licenses)
- Annex 8: Proof of third party financers (e.g. confirmed loans, (bank) guarantees, credit facilities located to the activity and covering the activity's duration). More information on financial guidelines will be published on our website.
- Annex 9: Product test reports
For cooking: ISO/IWA 11:2012 certificates for each product to be sold under the activity, please check eligible technologies.
For electricity: Test report for each product to be sold under the activity, please check eligible technologies.
- Annex 10: Corporate social responsibility policy: if no corporate social responsibility policy is available, successful applicants are expected to present one to The Netherlands Enterprise Agency within one year after approval of their activity.
- Annex 11: Integrity policy
Following your application
We will first check if your application is complete. If this is the case, we will assess your application based on the threshold criteria (knock-out criteria). If your application meets these criteria, we will assess its quality based on the policy criteria. This assessment is based on a system of point allocation.
You will be notified whether your application has been approved within 13 weeks of receipt of your application.