This facility is closed. You cannot apply at this moment. For submitting your progress report, project changes or other documents involving your running SDG 7 project, please visit ePortal.
How to apply
The procedure consists of several steps:
- You can only submit a grant application if you have submitted a concept note before 4 June 2019 15:00 CEST and received an advice from us. Please mention the concept note reference number in your correspondence (starting with SDG719).
- If you have submitted your concept note through ePortal, please submit your grant application through the same portal with the same login and password as you used when submitting the concept note. If you encounter technical problems when logging in please contact e-overheidvoorBedrijven@rvo.nl.
- If you cannot find your draft application in ePortal, it will be listed under the previously submitted application (Concept Note).
- If you have submitted your concept note via email, please submit the grant application via email. Send in your application form and all annexes together in one email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put your concept note reference number + the name of the applicant in the subject field. Please note: do not send your application and annexes as one PDF document.
- An applicant is eligible to submit a maximum of two grant applications to the facility.
All required documents
You must email or submit the following attachments in English:
- Annex 1 (mandatory): Activity proposal (Word, Odt)
- Annex 2 (mandatory): Activity business plan (Word, Odt)
- Annex 3 (mandatory): Activity financial sustainability (Excel)
- Annex 4 (mandatory): Activity EAMD scorecard analysis ( Excel)
- Annex 5 (mandatory): Audited annual reports including financial statements of the last 3 years (2018, 2017, 2016) of the applicant. Read the financial guidelines (Word, Odt).
- Annex 6 (optional): Official company/organisation registration documents (only for applicants not registered in the Netherlands)
- Annex 7 (mandatory): Official licenses to operate in the target market of the proposed intervention issued by the relevant authority (e.g. business licenses).
- Annex 8 (optional): Proof of third party financers if applicable (e.g. confirmed loans, (bank) guarantees, credit facilities located to the activity and covering the activity's duration). More information can be found in the financial guidelines (Word, Odt).
- Annex 9 (mandatory): Product test reports
For cooking: ISO/IWA 11:2012 certificates for each product to be sold under the activity, please check the technologies page.
- In case of products tested by Lighting Global: the weblink to the specification sheet and the verification letter for each product in question on the Lighting Global products page. Please include the weblink in the project proposal in chapter 3.6.2 and the verification letter as an attachment to the grant application.
- In case of products tested by other independent testing institutes: the test report for each product in question. Providing certified values for the same parameters as used by Lighting Global. Please provide the test report as an attachment to the grant application and check the technologies page for further information.
- Annex 10 (optional): Corporate social responsibility policy: if no corporate social responsibility policy is available, successful applicants are expected to present one to The Netherlands Enterprise Agency within one year after approval of their activity.
- Annex 11 (optional): Integrity policy, please check chapter 4.8 Integrity policy in the project proposal format for specific instructions.
Following your application
We will first check if your application is complete. If this is the case, we will assess your application based on the threshold criteria (knock-out criteria). If your application meets these criteria, we will assess its quality based on the policy criteria. This assessment is based on a system of point allocation.
You will be notified whether your application has been approved by 27 March 2020.