Do you want to increase your opportunities in a new or exisiting foreign market? Do you want to expand your network and make contact with new foreign customers for your products or services? Do you intend to begin exporting or expand the turnover of your exports? Then you may be eligible for 1 of the SIB vouchers.
Export allows you to effectively spread your risks. Buy how do you start? What are your company’s strengths? Which markets offer opportunities and how can you successfully seize them?
5 different SIB vouchers can help you with your plans to take your business abroad:
- Market entry voucher to hire a consultant or coach to look at your opportunities abroad and to work towards a plan of action.
- Mission voucher to participate in an outbound trade delegation or a joint trade fair presentation.
- Knowledge voucher to hire an international lawyer or tax consultant.
- Coaching voucher to get individual assistance and support to start doing business abroad.
- Individual trade fair participation to get a contribution towards the costs of taking part in a trade fair abroad on your own.
The budget for the SIB Coaching voucher is 1,250,000 euros until 1 october 2021. Each quarter, a part of the budget will be made available:
- 1 January 2021 until and including 31 March 2021: 416,667 euros. The budget for this quarter has run out.
- 1 April 2021 until and including 30 June 2021: 416,667 euros. The budget for this quarter has run out. You can apply for this voucher from 1 July 15:00 CEST.
- 1 July 2021 until and including 30 September 2021: 416,666 euros
For the other SIB-vouchers, Brexit voucher and the Kickstart voucher, there is a joint budget of 1,600,000 euros for 2021.
Other entrepreneurs have already used the SIB vouchers successfully. For example, read about the company conquering the world with local herbs and expanding into new markets.
Stay informed on SIB
Read more about SIB in our news items.
Legislation and regulations
On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency implements the International Enterprise Vouchers decree and policies. We work together with consultants from private organisations. For legislation and regulations, see:
- Decision and policy on International Enterprise Vouchers (Overheid.nl (in Dutch))
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs grant programme (Overheid.nl (in Dutch))