Do you want to increase your opportunities in a new or exisiting foreign market? Do you want to expand your network and make contact with potential foreign customers for your products or services? Do you intend to begin exporting or expand the turnover of your exports? Then you may be eligible for a mission voucher.
Export allows you to effectively spread your risks. Buy how do you start? What are your company’s strengths? Which markets can offer opportunities and how can you successfully seize them?
Three different SIB vouchers can help you with your plans to take your business abroad:
- Individual coaching voucher (in Dutch) to hire a consultant / coach to look at your opportunities abroad and to work towards a concrete plan of action.
- Collective activity voucher (in Dutch) to participate in an outbound trade delegation or a joint trade fair presentation.
- Knowledge acquisition voucher to hire an international lawyer or tax consultant.
Other entrepreneurs have already put the SIB vouchers into successful use. For example, read more about this electronics and software developing company exploring the Mexican market.
Read more about SIB in our news items.
On behalf of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs, the Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO.nl) implements the International Enterprise Vouchers decree and policies. RVO.nl works on this with consultants from private organisations.
Legislation and regulations
- Decision and policy on International Enterprise Vouchers (Overheid.nl (in Dutch))
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs grant programme (Overheid.nl (in Dutch))