When do you qualify for a residence permit for foreign startups?
16 February 2022
Last checked on:
29 June 2022
To qualify, you must meet the following conditions:
- work together with a trusted and experienced mentor (facilitator) based in the Netherlands;
- offer an innovative product or service;
- the startup entrepreneur has a step-by-step plan to develop their idea into a business;
- the startup entrepreneur and the facilitator are registered in the Trade Register of the Chamber of Commerce (Kamer van Koophandel);
- the startup entrepreneur must have adequate financial resources to reside and live in the Netherlands for one year.
For a detailed overview of the criteria, please consult the IND website.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy
Is this page useful?