The Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions (MSCA) support researchers in all stages of their careers. Support focuses on promoting mobility. MSCA equips researchers with knowledge and skills, and gives them exposure. This promotes research and stimulates jobs, growth and investment.
Budget and calls for proposals
The MSCA actions include:
- Doctoral Networks: To equip researchers with research-related and transferable skills. To give them career opportunities in academic and non-academic sectors through international, interdisciplinary and inter-sectoral mobility.
- Postdoctoral Fellowships: To stimulate the creative and innovative potential of researchers with a PhD. For researchers that want to learn new skills through training courses and mobility.
- Staff Exchanges: Open to research, technical, administrative and managerial staff. To work together in research and innovation at all stages of the innovation chain.
- COFUND: To co-finance doctoral programmes and postdoctoral fellowships. To carry out MSCA best practices at all stages of researchers’ careers.
- MSCA and Citizens: To bring research and researchers closer to the public through the European Researchers’ Night.
Most actions offer a living, travel and family allowance to cover the participant's costs. The European Union contributes to the researcher's training, networking and research costs. The programme also covers management and indirect project costs.
Questions or advice?
The Netherlands Enterprise Agency hosts the National Contact Point for the Marie Skłodowska-Curie Actions. Contact our MSCA advisors for questions or advice on your MSCA application or project.