Is your company registered in the Netherlands? Does your company suffer from economic losses as a result of mandatory measures taken by the Dutch government? For example, the closing of your business, cancelled meetings or the negative travel advice? The Dutch government offers companies from specific sectors a one-time reimbursement of €4,000.
- For companies registered in the Commercial Register with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce before 15 March 2020.
- For companies in specific categories with specific SBI codes.
- The SBI code represents the main and secondary activity of your business.
- You can find your SBI code on your registration documents from the Chamber of Commerce.
- You need your company’s SBI code to apply for a reimbursement.
- Reimbursement is available to companies in the following sectors:
|Advice, consulting and corporate services||74,xxx|
|Art and culture||90,xxx|
|Conference and exhibition centres||82,xxx|
|Dance schools, art education centres, driving schools||85,xxx|
|Food and beverage facilities||56,xxx|
|Healthcare, the care sector||86,xxx|
|Lottery and gambling facilities||92,xxx|
|Movable properties and corporate services||77,xxx 78,xxx 79,xxx 80,xxx 81,xxx 82,xxx|
|Museums, galleries, exhibitions||91,xxx|
|Sports, recreation||91,xxx 92,xxx 93,xxx|
|Transport and storage||49,xxx 50,xxx, 52,xxx|
|Wellness and other service providers||95,xxx 96,xxx|
|Wholesale, market trade||46,xxx|
Questions about your SBI code?
Our office hours are from Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00 CEST. We may be a bit harder to reach by telephone than we usually are. Thank you for your understanding.
- was registered in the Commercial Register with the Dutch Chamber of Commerce before 15 March 2020;
- has a physical location in the Netherlands, and this address is registered with the Commercial Register of the Chamber of Commerce;
- has an SBI code that falls into one of the categories mentioned in the table;
- employs 250 persons or less, as described in Commercial Register;
- is not bankrupt;
- has not filed a request for suspension of payments with a court;
- is not a governmental organisation.
- one office with an address other than the owner’s address; or
- one office with the same address but physically separate from your private residence with its own entrance.
Businesses with SBI codes 56.10.1, 56.10.2, and 56.30
- declare to rent, lease or own at least one catering location;
- the owner’s address can be the same as the company’s address.
- you are expecting a loss of turnover of at least €4,000 between 16 March and 15 June 2020;
- you are expecting fixed costs for the amount of at least €4,000 between 16 March and 15 June 2020, even after having received other means of financial support from the government;
- in the last 2 fiscal years, you did not receive more than €200,000 in government support;
- you cannot get reimbursement if you have already collected €200,000 in government support.
- You are expecting a loss of turnover of 4,000 euros.
- Your fixed costs are 4,000 euros after:
- the deduction of the reimbursement from care buyers; and
- the use of other governmental coronavirus support measures.
- You generate at least 70% of your turnover from businesses that have been affected by government measures taken because of COVID-19. These businesses are registered in the SBI list.
- You generate at least 70% of your turnover from activities that the government has prohibited or advised against because of COVID-19.
- is a one-time amount of €4,000 per registered company, not per branch or office;
- is to spend freely;
- will be transferred to the bank account number of the company registered with the Commercial Register.
Questions about the conditions?
Our office hours are from Monday – Friday 8:30 – 17:00 CEST.
How to apply
The application period is from 27 March until and including 26 June 2020 17:00 CEST.
You can apply online only. Please use our apply page.
Read the answers to frequently asked questions about the reimbursement.