NEXIS: the Dutch hub for cybersecurity innovation
A society that is rapidly becoming more and more digital requires good cybersecurity. It is important that EU Member States work together to make the Netherlands and Europe digitally stronger and more independent. NEXIS is the Dutch hub for cybersecurity innovation. NEXIS can help you submit applications for Dutch and EU funding and connect you to important Dutch and European stakeholders.
Who is NEXIS for?
- Dutch SMEs and start-ups that focus on cybersecurity innovation
- Research organisations
- Other private and public parties as well as parties from academia that play a role in cybersecurity innovation
What kind of help does NEXIS provide?
- NEXIS can help you find and apply for EU subsidies for cybersecurity innovations.
- NEXIS connects you to cooperation parties in the Dutch and European cybersecurity field.
- NEXIS will keep you informed about new subsidy options and cybersecurity innovations in Europe.
If you would like to stay informed about updates, please complete the (brief) web form. To help you on your way and answer any questions you may have, NEXIS will also be organising online and in-person events in the future.
New subsidy programme for cybersecurity innovations
Would you like to apply for a grant to support the development of cybersecurity solutions? If so, please visit the new grant programme called the Cybersecurity Innovation Fund (CIF-NL).
The application period is open from 2nd October, 09:00 AM, until 2nd November, 05:00 PM.
Do you have any questions?
Please send them via e-mail to email@example.com. Please also e-mail us if you want to make use of any NEXIS services. Do you need help finding and applying for Dutch and EU subsidies? Please include a short description about the project for which you require a subsidy.
NEXIS is the Dutch hub for cybersecurity innovation and is part of the European Cybersecurity Competence Centre (ECCC), an EU-wide network of 27 so called National Coordination Centres (NCCs). NEXIS aims to promote knowledge exchange and innovation in the field of cybersecurity in the Netherlands and Europe. The founding of NEXIS was commissioned by the Ministry of Economic Affairs and is funded by the EU.
Within the Netherlands, NEXIS works closely with dcypher. dcypher is the cooperation platform for research and development in the field of cybersecurity in the Netherlands.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy