How to apply
FBK is closed for now; you cannot apply at this moment.
The procedure consists of several steps:
- We offer you a noncommittal orientation interview about the subsidy. If you are interested, please contact us by email or by telephone.
- Before you apply, you have to follow an advisory procedure. You can request this procedure via the quick scan. Our advisor will contact you and start the advisory procedure.
- You can submit your subsidy application once you have followed the advisory procedure and have received advice from our advisor. The application form will follow soon.
- Send in your application form and all annexes in 1 email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important notes about your application
- Please put ‘FBK application’ and the name of the main applicant in the subject field.
- The person responsible for applying on behalf of the partnership is the main applicant.
- The main applicant bears the responsibility to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Are the attached files larger than 25 MB? Please send your application and annexes via WeTransfer.
- Please note: Do not send your application and annexes as 1 PDF document.
- You must email the completed application form and attachments below. See Application documents Project A or Application documents Project B.
- Please complete the attachments in English.
- Make sure you include the necessary signatures, also those of your partners.
- Please also check all the tick boxes.
- You do not have to submit A de minimis declaration.
Application documents Project A
Application documents Project B
Theory of Change (ToC)
For Project B, you have to develop a Theory of Change (ToC) of your project. The ToC document explains how the chosen project approach will end child labour in the supply chain. The document FBK Theory of Change guidelines describes how to develop your Theory of Change.