You can submit an application for Fund against Child Labour (FBK) from 4 February until 15.00 CET on 2 December 2019. The FBK operates on the 'first come, first served' principle, which means that we will assess complete subsidy applications in the order in which they are received.
How to apply
The procedure consists of several steps:
- We offer you a noncommittal orientation interview about the subsidy. If you are interested, please contact us via email@example.com or 088 042 42 42. Calling from abroad? Please dial: +31 70 379 80 00.
- Before you can submit an application, you will go through an advisory procedure. You can request this procedure through the quick scan as described on the FBK page. Our advisor will then contact you and begin the advisory procedure.
- You can submit your final subsidy application once you have gone through the advisory procedure and have received an advice from our advisor. Download the application form.
- Send in your application form and all annexes in 1 email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please put ‘FBK application’ + the name of the main applicant in the subject field. Are the attached files larger than 25 MB? Then you can send your application and annexes via WeTransfer. Please note: do not send your application and annexes as 1 PDF document!
All required documents for your application 2019
You must e-mail the filled out application form and the following attachments. Please complete the attachments in English. Make sure to include all of the necessary signatures, also those of your partners, and that you have checked all tickboxes.
1. The filled in and signed application form.
2. Annex Ia Project proposal Project A+B (doc) - please include extra documents as mentioned in the Annex in seperate files
3. Annex Ib Project proposal Project B (doc) - please include extra documents as mentioned in the Annex in seperate files
4. Annex II Project Budget calculation tool (xls)
5. Annex III Partner Form -per partner- (pdf)
6. Annex IV Cooperation Agreement (pdf)
7. Annex V Integrity policy, code of conduct(s) or other relevant documents (form free)
8. Annex VI CSR policy of the Dutch company(ies) (form free)
9. Annex VII Authorisation Intermediary (pdf) (optional)
The person responsible for submitting the application on behalf of the partnership (the main applicant) bears responsibility to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Following your application
We will first check if your application is complete. If this is the case, we will assess your application based on the threshold criteria (knock-out criteria). If your application meets these criteria, we will assess its quality based on the policy criteria. This assessment is based on a system of point allocation.
You will be notified whether your application has been approved within 13 weeks of receipt of your application.