This programme is closed; you can no longer apply.
How to apply
The procedure consists of several steps:
- We offer you a noncommittal orientation interview about the subsidy. If you are interested, please contact us by email or by telephone.
- Before you apply, you have to follow an advisory procedure. You can request this procedure via the quick scan. Our advisor will contact you and start the advisory procedure.
- You can submit your subsidy application once you have followed the advisory procedure and have received advice from our advisor. The application form will follow soon.
- Send in your application form and all annexes in 1 email to email@example.com.
Important notes about your application
- Please put ‘FBK application’ and the name of the main applicant in the subject field.
- The person responsible for applying on behalf of the partnership is the main applicant.
- The main applicant bears the responsibility to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
- Are the attached files larger than 25 MB? Please send your application and annexes via WeTransfer.
- Please note: Do not send your application and annexes as 1 PDF document.
You must email the completed application form and attachments below. See Application documents Project A or Application documents Project B. Please complete the attachments in English. Make sure you include the necessary signatures, also those of your partners. Please also check all the tick boxes. A de minimis declaration is not required.
Application documents Project A
The documents for projects A will follow soon.
Application documents Project B
The documents for projects B will follow soon.