Stimulation of sustainable energy production and climate transition (SDE++)
The Sustainable Energy Production and Climate Transition Incentive Scheme (SDE++) provides subsidies to companies and non-profit organisations that generate renewable energy or reduce CO2 emissions on a large scale. Orient yourself to the background and operation of this scheme. Or go directly to the application phase, the realisation phase or the production phase.
You can no longer apply for this subsidy; the facility is closed.
Have you sufficiently oriented yourself to the SDE++? Or are you already familiar with the scheme as an intermediary? Then you can submit your application. Find information on:
- the latest application round
- brochure 2023
- general terms and conditions
- a step-by-step plan for applying for your grant
- frequently asked questions on application phase
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy