Corporate Financing Guarantee - GO
Do you need credit? Do you find it challenging to get a loan or guarantee from a bank? The government can help you with the Corporate Financing Guarantee (GO). This type of finance gives your bank a state guarantee of 50% on medium-sized and large loans. Also, the guarantee reduces the risk for the bank. GO allows credit flows to continue and keeps entrepreneurs in business.
Conditions for GO
- For Dutch enterprises with substantial activities in the Netherlands;
- Enterprises must be adequately profitable and have continuity prospects;
- The principle of 'fresh money' applies;
- No excessive capital deduction in the last twelve months.
The following sectors are excluded from GO:
- Agriculture, fishery, aquaculture, except supply companies and the service industry;
- Real estate, except brokerage and project financing;
- Financing, except brokerage;
- Health care.
GO is for medium-sized Dutch enterprises with activities in the Netherlands, Bonaire, St Eustatius or Saba. Please, contact one of the following banks for more information and to apply for GO:
- ABN AMRO Bank
- MUFG Bank (Europe) NV, formerly Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Holland) NV
- BNP Paribas Netherlands
- Deutsche Bank AG Amsterdam
- ING Bank
- NIBC Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Société Générale
- Triodos Bank
GO is an easy way to expand credit when the limit of one customer is within reach. GO offers a substantial solution for funding shortfalls. The capital requirement is low.
Banks, credit institutions and damage insurers that wish to join GO, can contact us via email.
How to apply
The deadline for applications for GO is 1 July 2025, 17:00 CEST.
- Financiers can apply by contacting us via email.
- Entrepreneurs can apply through the participating banks mentioned above.
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy