The Energy Executives Training programme (EET) is mainly aimed at foreign executives and managers with an interest in the Netherlands and is a learning & networking programme. It is part of the International Clean Energy Partnership programme (ICEP). The aim of the programme is to offer executives and managers specific Dutch knowledge and insights and to link them specifically to Dutch companies and knowledge institutions. In 2022, various knowledge and networking events are scheduled again.
The EET programme
The programme has 3 parts: a digital training course, matchmaking and a training programme in the Netherlands.
Digital training course
Managers follow a digital training course spread over a week. Topics include:
- The Dutch sustainable energy market and energy policy.
- Unique selling points of the Dutch renewable energy sector.
- Developments, innovations and opportunities in offshore wind in the Netherlands.
We ask companies taking part about their matchmaking preferences in the registration form and during the digital training course. This helps us match them with suitable Dutch companies.
Training programme in the Netherlands
During one week, we will inform participants about:
- The sustainable energy landscape of the Netherlands;
- Doing business in the Netherlands in an international context; and
- Cultural aspects of trading with the Netherlands.
- Company visits to hydrogen and offshore wind-related companies;
- Round table sessions with relevant knowledge institutes and government organisations; and
- Individual interviews with Dutch companies.
- At the end of the programme, the participant will be well trained and have a better network. In theory and practice, they have become familiar with the Dutch/European way of doing business.
- The foreign manager learns a lot about developments and opportunities in the Dutch sustainable energy sector in a short time.
- You will know how to collaborate between Dutch and foreign entrepreneurs.
Participation and costs
Participation in the programme is free. The participant must pay for travel and accommodation costs for the programme in the Netherlands.
We will announce more details about the EET programme and the participation requirements soon.
Would you like to receive more information or updates? Please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
In 2022, several interesting events are planned to gain new knowledge and insights in the hydrogen or offshore wind sector:
- World Hydrogen Summit - 9 to 11 May 2022: Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) joins this event in Ahoy Rotterdam. Dutch companies organize presentations and networking opportunities at the Dutch pavilion. About 20 managers from the foreign hydrogen sector are invited to this event from the EET programme.
- OEEC2022 - 29 and 30 November 2022: this program for foreign executives consists of masterclasses on the themes of hydrogen and offshore wind. There is also an opportunity to participate in matchmaking sessions as well as knowledge and network sessions to enable the link with Dutch entrepreneurs. Read more about OEEC2021.