Would you like a manager from your foreign network to follow a training programme about the sustainable energy sector in the Netherlands? The Energy Executive Training (EET) programme offers this possibility.
In 2021, the EET programme will focus on hydrogen and offshore wind.
The EET programme
The programme has 3 parts: a digital training course, matchmaking and a training programme in the Netherlands.
Digital training course
Managers follow a digital training course spread over a week. Topics include:
- The Dutch sustainable energy market and energy policy.
- Unique selling points of the Dutch renewable energy sector.
- Developments, innovations and opportunities in the field of offshore wind in the Netherlands.
We ask companies taking part about their matchmaking preferences in the registration form and during the digital training course. This helps us match them with suitable Dutch companies.
Training programme in the Netherlands
During one week, we will inform participants about:
- The sustainable energy landscape of the Netherlands;
- Doing business in the Netherlands in an international context; and
- Cultural aspects of trading with the Netherlands.
- Company visits to hydrogen and offshore wind-related companies;
- Round table sessions with relevant knowledge institutes and government organisations; and
- Individual interviews with Dutch companies.
- At the end of the programme, the participant will be well trained and have a better network. They have become familiar, in theory and practice, with the Dutch/European way of doing business.
- In a short time, the foreign manager learns a lot about developments and opportunities in the Dutch sustainable energy sector.
- Collaboration between Dutch and foreign entrepreneurs.
The participants must be a manager, active in the sustainable energy sector. The participant must also have:
- At least 3 years of management experience;
- A university level of education;
- Relevant working experience in the renewable energy sector;
- A good command of business English; and
- The ambition to learn about the Dutch market to develop business cooperation in the Netherlands.
Participation and costs
Participation in the training course is free. The participant must pay for travel and accommodation costs for the training programme in the Netherlands.
The EET programme will start in March 2021 with the digital training course. The training programme in the Netherlands will be from 5 July until 9 July 2021.
Would you like more information or an application form? Please send an email to info@EET2021.com.
The deadline for applications is 22 February 2021.