There are 6 active wind farms in the North Sea, which ensure a combined total installed capacity of 2.400 MW:
- Egmond aan Zee wind farm (OWEZ, 108 MW) was built by Shell and Nuon, under the name of Noordzeewind.
- Prinses Amalia wind farm (120MW) was built by Eneco.
- Luchterduinen wind farm (129 MW) was built by Eneco and Mitsubishi Corporation.
- The 2 wind farms Buitengaats en Zee-Energie, together called Gemini (600 MW) were built by 4 companies: Northland Power (60%), Siemens (20%), Van Oord (10%) and HVC (10%).
- Borssele I&II (752MW) was built by Orsted.
- Borssele III&IV(731.5MW) was built by Blauwwind II c.v., a consortium of Shell, Van Oord, Eneco and Mitsubishi/DGE.
|Wind farm||Capacity wind farm (in megawatts)||In use since|
|Borssele I & II||752||2020|
|Borssele III & IV||731.5||2020|
|Egmond aan Zee (OWEZ)||108||2007|
|Total||2.44 GW (2440.5 MW)|