There are 7 active wind farms in the North Sea, which ensure a combined total installed capacity of around 2.450 MW:
- Egmond aan Zee wind farm (OWEZ, 108 MW) was built by Shell and Nuon, under the name of Noordzeewind.
- Prinses Amalia wind farm (120MW) was built by Eneco.
- Luchterduinen wind farm (129 MW) was built by Eneco and Mitsubishi Corporation.
- The 2 wind farms Buitengaats en Zee-Energie, together called Gemini (600 MW) were built by 4 companies: Northland Power (60%), Siemens (20%), Van Oord (10%) and HVC (10%).
- Borssele I&II (752MW) was built by Orsted.
- Borssele III&IV(731.5MW) was built by Blauwwind II c.v., a consortium of Shell, Van Oord, Eneco and Mitsubishi/DGE.
- Innovation site V (19MW) within Borssele Wind Farm Zone was built by Two Towers, a consortium of Van Oord Renewable Finance, Investri Offshore and Green Giraffe Holding.
|Wind farm||Capacity wind farm (in megawatts)||In use since|
|Borssele V (Innovation site)||19||2021|
|Borssele I & II||752||2020|
|Borssele III & IV||731.5||2020|
|Egmond aan Zee (OWEZ)||108||2007|
|Total||2.45 GW (2459.5 MW)|