Crystal Prize and the Transparency Benchmark
The Dutch government encourages companies and organisations to be transparent about their social responsibility activities and policies. In order to stimulate improvement in reporting on corporate social responsibility (CSR) and highlight well-performing organisations, the Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy, in partnership with the Royal Netherlands Institute of Chartered Accountants (NBA), awards the Crystal Prize (Kristalprijs in Dutch) every year.
In the odd years, so in 2023, the Transparency Benchmark forms the basis for the Crystal Prize. This bi-annual study is held among the roughly 500 largest companies in the Netherlands, as well as voluntarily participating companies and organisations. The winner of the Crystal Prize is the highest scoring organisation or company in the Transparency Benchmark.
- Tuesday, 25 April 2023Closing date for voluntary registration participation (via email@example.com)Deadline
- Wednesday, 26 April 202311:00 - 12:00 CESTDigital kick-off
- Wednesday, 26 April 202312:00 CESTSelf-assessment online
- Friday, 30 June 202323:59 CEST(CEST)Complete self-assessmentDeadline
- Friday, 4 August 2023Communication of preliminary assessment score
- Friday, 18 August 2023Submit comments until this date
- Sunday, 10 September 2023Communication new assessment score
- Wednesday, 27 September 2023Expert panel meeting
- Thursday, 26 October 2023Jury meeting
- Tuesday, 28 November 2023Crystal event
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy