Has the Netherlands become too small for your startup? And are you ready to explore international markets and scale up your business? The Netherlands Enterprise Agency (RVO) supports you with personal advice, international networks and funding via a worldwide network.
Personal advice and networking worldwide
We can help you find growth markets, better understand a specific market, and gain insights into recognising the right business partner. Contact our experts:
- Embassies & consulates.
- Liaison network worldwide can help you with market exploration in Singapore, New York, San Francisco, London, Berlin, and Paris. Our liaisons can also help you connect with specific experts worldwide, varying from innovation attachés to agricultural advisors.
- Other networks and possible partners.
- Our startup advisors can help you with your international business plan.
Events and trade missions worldwide
Are you interested in international opportunities and challenges for your startup or scale-up? Then pre-register as a startup, scale-up, partner or supporter for one of our missions to the leading tech exhibitions in 2023. Attending these missions is a great way to boost your business, meet exciting people and discover new opportunities.
Would you like to stay informed about future missions or pre-register for one or more of them? Please complete our form, and we will notify you when you can register for these missions. By pre-registering for trade missions, you will be among the first to receive more information as soon as it becomes available.
Partners or supporters
You can also contribute to one or more missions as a partner or supporter. Please complete our form and tell us how you can support us.
- 22 - 25 May 2024VivaTech, ParisMore information
- 12 - 13 June 2024The AI Summit at London Tech Week, LondonMore information
- 11 July 2024Startup BW Summit, StuttgartMore information
- 11 - 14 November 2024Web Summit LisbonMore information
- 20 - 22 NovemberSlush HelsinkiMore information
- 7 - 10 January 2025CES, Las VegasMore information
Recruiting foreign talent
When your scale-up grows, you may want to look for talented employees outside the Netherlands or Europe. At the Immigration and Naturalisation Service (IND), you can apply for residence permits for essential startup personnel. Also, you can become a recognised sponsor for highly skilled migrants. This sponsorship allows your recruited personnel to obtain a fast-track residence permit. Becoming a recognised sponsor is often an exciting option for fast-growing companies.
Would you like to get some personal advice first? Please contact the Netherlands Point of Entry. Select 'Other' in the contact form.
Our scale-up partner organisations
We collaborate with several partner organisations. Find out how they can help you.
- Ministry of Foreign Affairs