The application procedure
This paragraph describes the procedure in several steps:
- We offer you a noncommittal orientation interview about the subsidy. Please contact us by email at email@example.com or telephone if you are interested.
- Before you can apply, you will go through an advisory procedure. You can request this procedure through the quick scan described on the FVO page. Our advisor will then contact you and begin the advisory procedure. Send us your quick scan no later than 16 September at 12:00 CEST.
- After the advisory procedure, you can submit your final subsidy application.
- Download the application form.
- Send in your application form and all annexes via eLoket.
Following your application
We will first check if your application is complete. If this is the case, we will assess your application. If your application meets our criteria, we will assess its quality based on the policy criteria. We base this assessment on a system of point allocation. We will notify you whether we have approved your application within 13 weeks of receipt of your application.
Required information and documents
You must complete the application form through our eLoket and upload or attach the required documents. Please complete all documents in English. Make sure to include all of the necessary signatures, also those of your partners.
You can find the required documents under Project Administration. The required documents are:
- Annex Ia or Ib: project proposal including the risk analysis
- Annex IIa: project budget
- Annex IIb: results sheet
- Annex III: partner forms
- Annex IV: cooperation agreement
- Annex V: the main applicant's integrity policy, code of conduct(s) or similar (form free)
- Annex VI: CSR policy (for Dutch companies in the partnership) (form free)
- Annex VII: two recent annual financial reports of the main applicant (form free)
- Annex VIII: authorisation intermediary, if applicable (form free).
The application includes a monitoring and effect Measurement (M&E) plan in line with the FVO Theory of Change. We have defined standardised (M&E) indicators that you must integrate with your M&E plan and your specific project indicators.
The main applicant is responsible for applying on behalf of the partnership. The main applicant bears the responsibility to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Form free documents
- Annex V Integrity policy, code of conduct(s) or other relevant documents
- Annex VI RBC policy of the Dutch company or companies
- Annex VII Two recent annual financial reports of the main applicant