The application procedure
This paragraph describes the procedure in several steps:
- We offer you a noncommittal orientation interview about the subsidy. If you are interested, please contact us by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone.
- Before you can submit an application, you will go through an advisory procedure. You can request this procedure through the quick scan as described on the FVO page. Our advisor will then contact you and begin the advisory procedure.
- After the advisory procedure, you can submit your final subsidy.
- Download the application form.
- Send in your application form and all annexes via eLoket.
Following your application
We will first check if your application is complete. If this is the case, we will assess your application. If your application meets our criteria, we will assess its quality based on the policy criteria. This assessment is based on a system of point allocation. You will be notified whether your application has been approved within 13 weeks of receipt of your application.
Required information and documents
You must complete the application form through our eHerkenning and upload or attach the following attachments. Please complete the attachments in English. Make sure to include all of the necessary signatures, also those of your partners.
The application includes a monitoring and effect Measurement (M&E) Plan that is in line with the FVO Theory of Change. We have defined standardised (M&E) indicators that you must integrate with your M&E plan as well as your specific project indicators.
The person responsible for submitting the application on behalf of the partnership is the main applicant. The main applicant bears the responsibility to the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.
Submit the completed application forms through eHerkenning.
If necessary, please include extra documents as mentioned in the annexes in separate files.
Form free documents
- Annex V Integrity policy, code of conduct(s) or other relevant documents
- Annex VI RBC policy of the Dutch company or companies
- Annex VII Two recent annual financial reports of the main applicant