From 2015 onwards the methods for estimating greenhouse gas emissions (including activity data and emission factors) are documented in 5 methodology reports by PRTR task forces.
These 5 reports are:
- Methodology report on the calculation of emissions to air from the sectors Energy, Industry and Waste (taskforce ENINA).
- Methods for calculating the emissions of transport (task force Transportation).
- Product usage by consumers, construction and services (taskforce WESP).
- Methodology for estimating emissions from agriculture (taskforce Agriculture).
- Greenhouse gas reporting of the LULUCF sector (taskforce LULUCF).
All reports are updated annually as necessary, and published by the National Inventory Entity as part of the Dutch National System.
Overview methodology reports
* The NIR 2016 was the official submission for 2015 under the Kyoto Protocol and a resubmission for 2015 under the UNFCCC. Therefore there is only one set of methodology reports for both 2015 and 2016.ENINA: ENINA 2016
- Ministry of Economic Affairs and Climate Policy