Do you need credit? Do you find it challenging to get a loan or guarantee from a bank? The government can help you with the Corporate Financing Guarantee (GO). This type of finance gives your bank a state guarantee of 50% on medium-sized and large loans. Also, the guarantee reduces the risk for the bank. GO allows credit flows to continue and keeps entrepreneurs in business.
Conditions for GO
- For Dutch enterprises with substantial activities in the Netherlands;
- Enterprises must be adequately profitable and have continuity prospects;
- The principle of 'fresh money' applies;
- No excessive capital deduction in the last twelve months.
The following sectors are excluded from GO:
- Agriculture, fishery, aquaculture, except supply companies and the service industry;
- Real estate, except brokerage and project financing;
- Financing, except brokerage;
- Health care.
GO is for medium-sized Dutch enterprises with activities in the Netherlands, Bonaire, St Eustatius or Saba. Please, contact one of the following banks for more information and to apply for GO:
- ABN AMRO Bank
- MUFG Bank (Europe) NV, formerly Bank of Tokyo-Mitsubishi UFJ (Holland) NV
- BNP Paribas Netherlands
- Deutsche Bank AG Amsterdam
- ING Bank
- NIBC Bank
- Royal Bank of Scotland (RBS)
- Société Générale
- Triodos Bank
GO is an easy way to expand credit when the limit of one customer is within reach. GO offers a substantial solution for funding shortfalls. The capital requirement is low.
Banks, credit institutions and damage insurers that wish to join GO, can contact us via email.
How to apply
- Financiers can apply by contacting us via email.
- Entrepreneurs can apply through the participating banks mentioned above.