Do you need credit? Do you find it challenging to get a loan or guarantee from a bank? The government can help you with the Corporate Financing Guarantee (GO). This type of finance gives your bank a state guarantee of 50% on medium-sized and large loans. Also, the guarantee reduces the risk for the bank. GO allows credit flows to continue and keeps entrepreneurs in business.
GO and Covid-19 (GO-C)
Because of the current COVID-19 situation, it might be extra difficult to get a loan from your bank. If that is the case, the government can help you with a special version of Corporate Financing Guarantee (GO): GO-C. This type of finance gives your bank a state guarantee of 80 or 90% on medium-sized and large loans. The percentage of state guarantee depends on the turnover of your company. Loans of no more than 150 million euros are guaranteed up to no more than 135 million euros.
Conditions for GO and GO-C
- For Dutch enterprises with substantial activities in the Netherlands;
- Enterprises must be adequately profitable and have continuity prospects;
- The principle of ‘fresh money’ applies;
- No excessive capital deduction in the last twelve months.
The following sectors are excluded from GO and GO-C:
- Agriculture, fishery, aquaculture, except supply companies and the service industry;
- Real estate, except brokerage and project financing;
- Financing, except brokerage;
- Health care.
GO is for medium-sized Dutch enterprises with activities in the Netherlands, Bonaire, St Eustatius or Saba. Please, contact one of the following banks for more information and to apply for GO:
GO is an easy way to expand credit when the limit of one customer is within reach. GO offers a substantial solution for funding shortfalls. The capital requirement is low.
Banks, credit institutions and damage insurers that wish to join GO, can contact us via email.
How to apply
- The deadline for applications for GO is 31 May 2021 17:00 CEST.
- The deadline for applications for GO-C is 15 December 2020.
- Financiers can apply by contacting us via email.
- Entrepreneurs can apply through the participating banks mentioned above.