The Netherlands Enterprise Agency organises tenders for the construction of wind farms. Applications can be submitted in these tenders for a subsidy and a permit.
Wind farm zones: the tenders
The summary below lists the tenders for wind farm zones that will be built. It also includes the wind farm zones for which tenders will be called in the future.
- 2015: Borssele Wind Farm Zone, Sites I and II: 752 MW
- 2016: Borssele Wind Farm Zone, Sites III and IV: 731.5 MW
- 2017: Borssele Wind Farm Zone, Innovation Site V: 19 MW
For more information on:
- 2017: Hollandse Kust (zuid) Wind Farm Zone, Sites I and II: 740 MW
- 2018: Hollandse Kust (zuid) Wind Farm Zone Sites III and IV: 700 MW
- 2019: Hollandse Kust (noord) Wind Farm Zone, Site V: 700 MW
- 2021: Wind Farm Zone Hollandse Kust (west): 1400 MW
- 2022: Wind Farm Zone Ten Noorden van de Waddeneilanden: 700 MW
- 2023 – 2026: Wind Farm Zone IJmuiden Ver: 4000 MW
see our special on Offshore Wind Energy.